HARIRI HOSPITAL: 13 CRITICAL CASES
Rafic Hariri University Hospital announced, on Sunday, in its daily report on the latest developments of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, that it has 13 critical cases currently receiving treatment at the hospital.
In details, the report outlined the below:
– Number of examinations conducted in the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 221
– Number of patients infected with Coronavirus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 19
– Number of Coronavirus suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 1
– Number of recovered patients at the hospital during the past 24 hours: 0
– Total number of recoveries at the hospital to-date: 1178
– Number of cases transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after improvement: 0
– Number of critical cases inside the hospital: 13
– Number of deaths: 0
The report also reminded that the Covid-19 vaccination center at the hospital remains at the service of citizens from Monday to Friday, and can be reached at the landline number 01-832070 and WhatsApp number 70-056182.
Source: National News Agency